Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to Local Wino Roots

For a long while now I have turned the Local Wino Whines blog in to more of a business forum for the Local Wino consumer site communicating the latest "news" about the site and customers. Although this seems appropriate and understandable from a business perspective, it is not what the blog was initially intended to do. Plus, it is kind of, well, BORING!

So, I am going back to the roots of why I created the blog in the first place; telling tales about being the 'Local Wino' about town and my experiences as I explore all of wine country and its great personalities. I want to share the 'day in the life' of being in the wine business and give the anecdotal personal insights being in the heart of one of the best wine regions in the world. There are so many fun. cool and exciting things to report on a weekly basis and I want to use this forum to spend the time on the more intriguing aspects of the wine industry.

In the coming weeks, I will be talking about what's happening now in wine country and keep things more relevant, along with being just downright more interesting and fun.

Until the next sip, swirl ya' later!

James
Chief Wino

No comments: